www.storeopinion.ca – The Loblaw Company’s STORE OPINION customer satisfaction survey is accessible at www.storeopinion.ca. You may join in the Loblaws Store Opinion Survey Contest 2023 and shop at Loblaw Grocery for your preferred goods.
To participate in the Loblaws Survey, visit storeopinion.ca and input the 19–21 digit code found on the bottom of your purchase receipt to finish the entrance survey.
www.storeopinion.ca – $1000 Gift Card – Loblaws Survey
You may use this form to provide feedback if you’ve visited a Loblaw Company store within the last seven days. By doing so, the store will be able to easily enhance your shopping experience in the future. Because they value your time and feedback, the organisation offers you the chance to win a $1000 PC Gift Card or 1 million P.C. Optimum points each month if you do the survey.
The Loblaw Company offers a website called StoreOpinion for client requirements.Ca. The company wants to offer its clients the finest service possible, hence it is conducting this survey.
www.storeopinion.ca participation rules
Examine the requirements and guidelines before completing the survey.
- The poll is open to everyone who is a Canadian citizen in good standing and is at least 18 years old.
- For entry into the survey, you must have a recent Loblaw Grocery receipt.
- The officials, staff, workers, and sponsors of the Loblaw Grocery Company as well as anybody else connected to them will be unable to take the survey.
- To win the sweepstakes, there is no requirement to make any purchases or payments. Additionally, it won’t boost your chances of winning.
- The Loblaw Grocery offer is safeguarded by the law.
- The survey must be finished within the allotted time.
- To be eligible for the opportunity to win the $1,000 gift card, you should fill out the survey.
- There is only one entry per individual.
- The gift card you win cannot be transferred, swapped for cash, or used in any other way.
How to Participate in the www.storeopinion.ca Survey?
There are three ways to the Loblaws Store Opinion survey:
1. Telephone Technique:
You must first call 1-800-531-2928. You must enter the survey code, which should be between 19 and 21 digits, and the barcode request from the receipt. You can inquire for a lost receipt and be honest when there isn’t a receipt available. They will then ask questions about the shop. Your registration in the survey will be verified once you have responded to all the questions.
2. Internet-based method:
You may access the survey online by going to the Official Storeopinion.ca website. To enter the shop opinion survey and be eligible to win the $1,000 gift card, simply follow the procedures provided below.
- Visit the website for the storeopinion poll.
- Using the supermarket receipt as a guide, enter the 19-digit code. You may still participate in the shop opinion survey if you don’t have your receipt by selecting that option.
- Choose the store you wish to leave comments for on the next page.
Storeopinion.ca No Frills, the true Canadian supermarket, Maxi, Wholesale Club, Loblaws, Provigo, Atlantic Superstore, Valu Mart, The Independent Grocer, Zehrs, Dominion,
- Fortinos, Independent City Market, T & T, Extra Foods, and Maxie et Cie are the supermarkets represented in the study.
- Three retailers can be chosen concurrently if you choose. For each store, a separate survey is available. Click the next button after selecting the store to do this.
- Choose the location of the shop. The address and position will be displayed on the left-out portion. Next, click second to proceed.
- Select the date after selecting the locations. Choose the most recent date if you can’t remember the exact day. Additionally, press the next button after the tie span.
- Then click the next button after selecting “Yes, please proceed with the survey to earn another entry into the competition.” You will not be able to take part in the survey if you select “No.”
- Please click here for the rules and regulations of the draw, or you can choose “I have read and agree to the rules and wish to participate in the draw.”
- Your first and last names, phone numbers, addresses, and email address must all be entered. When your name appears as a participant in the online survey and you get the news via phone, your chances of winning are increased.
3. Mail method
- On the 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, jot down your initials, your email address, your mailing address, your phone number, and the phrase “Loblaws Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey.”
- This paper should be placed in an envelope, sealed, and signed.
- Send this envelope to the Loblaw Companies Limited Customer Satisfaction Department at 160 East Bloor Street, Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario, M4W.
www.storeopinion.ca Survey Prize
The following are the awards for the www.storeopinion.ca survey:
- A $5000 cash prize is up for grabs every month.
- One million PC will be credited each month. Plus points and a credit to your account.
www.storeopinion.ca Survey Draw Periods
- There are 12 distinct draw periods over the whole contest length.
- Every drawing session lasts for one month.
- Every drawing begins at the beginning of the month and finishes at the end of the month.
- Every draw period also has a unique random draw.
- The lucky draw is held on the first 14 days of every month.
- The losers won’t be called first for the following draw.
www.storeopinion.ca Survey Winners
- For each of the 12 draw times, a separate draw is made.
- There are two prize winners for each draw period.
- There will be 24 prize winners in total for the tournament.
www.storeopinion.ca Customer Service
Customer Service Center
- Toll-Free 1-800-296-2332 (Ontario)
- Toll-Free 1-800-567-8683 (Quebec)
- Hours: 08:30 AM – 05:30 PM (Monday-Friday)